Saturday 6 December 2008

Decorating Our Home For Christmas

A special day today. As this is 'the day after a birthday' we get to eat birthday cake for breakfast ;)
We had a lovely walk in the woods & I collected an armful of Holly for decorating my mantle. We had fun decorating (listening to Christmas music & eating sweets as we worked. We had a tiny tree this year, as chosen by E. 'oh, I just love it' & I had fun decorating my mantel with a sort of 'Lion will lie down with the lamb' meets 'heaven & nature sing' theme going on....
You will notice I have shoes on my Christmas tree...they are my children's first shoes...ahhh :) You may know already how sentimental I am.
Please excuse they somewhat blurred photo's...



















1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi Lynn - gorgeous pics btw; thanks for noticing my blog; not quite ready to 'launch' but have been playing around and getting some posts ready for the new year - may change things around so won't post your comments yet! I hoping to let my friends and fam know about it after christmas; build up some readership! Lookforward to getting to know you!
L