Saturday 12 January 2008

2008 Goals


A fresh new year...I love the feeling of a new beginning..a new start, new opportunities & things to explore.

Here are my new year goals...not resolutions, but goals...goals seem a bit more managable, a little less daunting!
1: Walk humbly with my God (Micah 6:8)
I plan to use my journal much more frequently to help me get more out of my quiet times with God, It helps me to focus &
remember what the Lord is teaching me. I also need to find a comfortable new time for my 'quiet time' with God, as my current time is just not working.
2:Simplify
this is a biggie! my whole mind-set needs to declutter. I want to simplify my faith, my home, my shedule, my mind!
3:Take more care of myself
Spiritually
Take excercise
drink 8 glasses of water a day
take my vitamins
more fruit & vegetables....all this will hopefully result in....
losing weight!
4:Keeping up with my nature journal
I began this last year. Nature journaling is a great source of relaxation for me. I wish to explore the art of water colour this
year.
5:Commit to my household schedules
Do not abandon them the momment they do not work, but keep adjusting until they do!
6:Be a better correspondant
Copy all our notewrthy dates into my planner & set up a little basket with notelets & cards.
7:Plan ahead for a homemade Christmas
Christmas!?! in January!?! Well, this is all part of point no.2 I wish our Christmas to be more simple, more thoughtful. Last
year some of our gifts where homemade, so i wish to continue that theme. I will be posting more on that at a later date.

No comments: